Saturday, May 12, 2012

catalyst & pots full of crock

I went to a great leadership conference this week. And I have tons of ideas and words and thoughts swishing all over my brain.


One of the major chords that resonated with me was something John Maxwell said Thursday (paraphrased as I've actually slept since then): "Don't look for shortcuts. Microwaves give us pop tarts. The world doesn't need any more pop-tarts. What it is needs are more crock-pots."


Since I happen to know my pot's full of crock, this freed me.


I've a new goal: to blog every day. Y'all that read know this... yeah, will only be through grace, as I have a serious case of OSS: Ooooo Shiny Syndrome.


But I have faith. And this matters.


This post'll be short. It's about the amount of time I usually fill with a game of Solitaire on FB.


And what I have to say is, well, short, too.


Don't buy the lie that you're not loved. You are.


Right now, right here. However you are, wherever.


Crackpot. Crazy. Imperfect and blind like me.


You. Are. Loved.
You. Will. Be. Loved.


Please let that marinate.


And blast me if I don't post again tomorrow. 'Cause that's just you lovin' on me.



1 comment: